With the implementation of the Commercial and Industrial Common Interest Development Act, commercial CID associations have a tremendous opportunity to greatly simplify their governing documents and put business first.
Experienced, Responsive, Creative.
Association boards and management consistently face challenges both recurring and novel. Wasserman Kornheiser Combs LLP provides all legal services required by a common interest development including but not limited to:
- Interpretation and enforcement of governing documents.
- All stages of delinquent assessment collection, through judicial foreclosure, nonjudicial foreclosure, and personal collection actions.
- Internal Dispute Resolution, mediation, arbitration, and litigation.
- Architectural and aesthetic compliance.
- Annual and special elections.
- FHA and VA certification.
- Amending and restating CC&Rs, bylaws, and operating rules.
- Board consultations on fiduciary duties, maintenance and repair obligations, and statutory and regulatory compliance matters.
Our attorneys and staff members are responsive to board and management inquiries and requests; you'll never wait days for a response from our team. Our clients appreciate our creativity in resolving disputes and collecting debts.
Please contact us to request a proposal for legal services. We look forward to working with you!